Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Let's Scrap 7-10-13

Hello Friends!  Can you believe we are already in the middle of the week!  I have been busy cleaning my crafty space and destashing this week and I have found some great 12x12 papers that I forgot I had!  I have been putting together small kits for myself to scrap and I am going to share with you a layout I did last night with one of my kits!  I used the current sketch from Let's Scrap as my inspiration for my  layout.  Here is a look at the sketch
I created a one page layout and used the left side of this sketch as my inspiration.  The kit I created has a lot of scraps and papers from Heidi Swapp and a piece of 12x12 glitter paper from Close to My Heart.  I also added some color shine and used one of Heidi Swapp's stencils.  The pictures are of my oldest son and I when we lived in California.  Here is a look at my layout
I had a lot of fun creating this layout and my hands were very inky and full of teal paint when I was finished!  I love to get inky!  Thanks so much for stopping today and I hope you join us this week at Let's Scrap and create something fun with this sketch!!  Our sponsor this week is Fab Scraps and they have this fabulous prize for the weekly winner!

Challenges I am entering
Red Carpet Studio-Layout using one or more stars
Simon Says Stamp & Show-A Little Stamping

14 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw this layout I thought "Heidi Swapp" lol :) I loooove all the bright colors and the inky goodness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah!! Have you seen the sneak peeks of Heidi's new lines!! Super cute!!

      Delete
  2. Such a great layout Erica! I love the papers and the paint splatters. Great take on the sketch! You should enter this into my Funday Friday challenge this week. It's Anything Goes.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is so cool and I love the photos... AND you managed to incorporate challenges as well I am always so impressed by that. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout Erica! I especially like the painterly background. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! such a beautiful page!=) Thank you for playing with RCS! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a colorful layout! Really happy and I love the wooden frame on top of the picture. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a HUGE fan of Heidi Swapp :) Love your page!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly!! Have you seen her new release?!? Love it!!

      Delete