Friday, July 19, 2013

Paper Bakery Sketch #8

Happy Friday my friends!  Does anyone have any big plans for this weekend?  A movie, a party, or maybe some camping?  Well today I am here to share with you a layout I created for The Paper Bakery Sketch Challenge #8!  I have had our pictures from our Yogi Bear camping trip sitting in my desk drawer forever and I thought the "Days of the Week" kit from The Paper Bakery would be perfect with my photos!  We had so much fun on this camping trip and we hope to make another trip soon!  Here is a look at Sketch #8..
It is another fabulous sketch from Juliana Michaels and I went right to work scrapping my photos with this sketch!  The papers that came in the kit are beautiful and I love this one I used as my background from Glitz Design! 
I used only a few things from my stash to add to this layout and everything else came from The Paper Bakery Kit!
In the sketch there are two circle elements and I tried so many different pieces to use and nothing was making me happy so in the end I took my pen and just drew them in nice and messy!  I took some white distress stain and some aqua acrylic paint and with my finger traced around the circles and that made me happy! 
I hope you enjoyed my layout and  please drop by The Paper Bakery and join in on this fabulous Sketch Challenge!


Also playing along in the following challenges:
Berry71bleu-Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your free-form circles. Super cute. I am packing up for a scrapbooking retreat this weekend, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch. YOu did a great job with it and love your photos! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page for the Anything Goes Challenge! Thank you for joining us at Berry71Bleu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that your drew the circles then traced them with paint! It's not fun unless it's messy! Fab LO Erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun layout! Love the colors and circles! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable layout, Erica!! Love that Yellow Anchor paper for your background and the way you incorporated the circles!! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun page! I love the bright yellow background and the pop of teal. Thanks for joining the challenge at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the sketch! The circles you made are fabulous!!! Thanks for playing along with Paper Bakery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love this layout and how you created those circles! Super creative. :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun layout! And love the pics with Yogi- how cute! Hope to see you play along with us at Paper Bakery again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a special LO! Very lovely!
    In behalf of Berry71bleu DT, thank you for joining our challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete






















  12. So Lovely page!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!





    ReplyDelete