Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday, Monday!

Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening you would still be here with me.
(The Mamas And The Papas)
 
 
Hello!  Just thought I would share a little bit of one of my favorite songs from The Mamas And The Papas on this Monday morning!  Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for a super cute card share!  My crafty mojo has been in hiding this last week and every time I go down to work on something I draw a blank and end up cleaning and destashing!  So today I found some challenges and a sketch and went to work!  I started out at Heartstring Designs  new community and found the July Gallery Challenge Anything "Summer" Goes and I used this sketch from Retro Sketches 
 

Here is a look at my card..
I created a square card and used papers from the Simple Stories I{HEART}SUMMER collection and a stamp from Simon Says stamp.  Here is a list of a few other challenges I am entering my sweet little card into.
Thanks so much for stopping today and have a great day!!

16 comments:

  1. Fun colours and I like the papers you chose. Excellent card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love the papers and the colors, so fun and bright! Thanks so much for joining us at Jo's FFC this week! I am now following you =)

    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! I just love the Simple Stories paper!!! Great job! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT job, your card looks AWESOME!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute, cheery, fun card! I love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Funday Friday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card I love the fun bright colors - simple yet elegant. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions be sure to come back for the next challenge. Love to see what you create next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun cheery card!! Anyone would LOVE to receive this in their mailbox! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Time! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Retro Card to go with your Retro Sketch.

    Thanks for playing with the Great Impressions Monthly Challenge.

    Mary Anne - Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - I hope you join me at 52 Card Pickup again this week!
    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/07/52-card-pickup-228.html

    ReplyDelete