Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pin it Challenge

Hello Friends!  Hope you are having a fabulous day so far!  We are in a bit of a heat wave here in Illinois so I am staying nice in cool in my craft room getting as much crafting done as I can!  I created a card for the Simon Says Stamp Pin It Challenge using my Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit.  I mentioned before how much I am loving this months kit well I actually love them all!  I have never been disappointed with one of my kits!  The price is great and it is jam packed with so much product and a full stamp set!!  Here is a look at my card..

I inked up some of the white cardstock in the kit with two different  stamps from the kit and then cut that out with a banner die from Papertrey Ink.  I used the colors Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, and Island Indigo from Stampin up.  For the cupcake frosting I used Melon Mambo from Stampin Up and Chewing Gum from Jenni Bowlin.  For the cherry on top I used some Hero Arts ink in Punch and then covered with Red Stickles!  I hope you enjoyed my card and that you will join me and link up your project at the  Simon Says Stamp Pin It Challenge! 

Challenges Entered
Simon Says Stamp-Pin It
TTCRD-Anything Goes
Great Impressions-Anything Goes 
The Pink Elephant-Feminine Birthday Theme



5 comments:

  1. Super cute card Erica, good luck in the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! So sweet and festive. :) Thank you for joining us in the "Pin It!" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at Great Impressions Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute invitation, really liking the little clothes pins holding up your banner.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete