Saturday, July 20, 2013

Get Whale Soon.

Well I have been creating all kinds of goodies this week and today I have a card to share with you that I created yesterday afternoon.  I have had the stamp set and matching clearlit from Stampin Up called "Oh, Whale!" for awhile and I think it is just the cutest but really have not had any reason to make a card with it.
 Until I saw the challenge for Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Blog
Curtain Call is a new challenge blog that will present a new inspiration challenge on the 1st and the 15th of each month.  Here are a the guidelines
- Create a new project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item) based on the inspiration photo
 
-Post the new project on your blog or other public gallery that directly mentions and links to the current challenge here at Curtain Call.  Feel free to copy and paste the inspiration graphic in your post; however, it is not required.
 
-Complete the Inlinkz section using a direct link to your project before the curtain comes down on each challenge.
 
-The curtain closes for each challenge after 10 days, so please link your projects by the 10th and 25th at 8 a.m. CDT/CST.
 
Here is a look at the very first Curtain Call inspiration photo and challenge
I really love the colors in the photo and the anchors!  So I went to town creating my card and used sketch 302 from Mojo Monday that has been sitting on my desk!  Here is a look at what I came up!
 
 
The blue bag and yellow shorts really stood out to me so I knew I wanted to use these colors in my card along with a gold anchor.  I love the way it came out and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!  Thanks so much for stopping today and enjoy your weekend!  
 
Challenges Entering
Sister Act Card Challenge-Anything Goes
Pin and Tack-Anything Goes
DL.Art-Thankful Thursday Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. That came out really darling Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Curtain Call!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute whale and just love the wavy sentiment panel! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable, Erica! that whale is way cute! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card Erica. Love the cute whale. I have that set, but haven't used it yet... thanks for the inspiration. :) Great way of using the the colors from the photo. Thank you for playing along with us at The Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I am loving all the nautical themes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute nautical themed card! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card-such a sweet ittle whale :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Nautical card! Love the sweet whale! Thanks so much for joining us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete