Monday, July 29, 2013

retro sketches #74

Hello Friends!  It has been awhile since I last posted and I feel like I have been away from my desk for so long!  I went to a crop over the weekend and I was able to get a lot of crafting done!  Felt so good to get that much time to just do what I love!  I created a card with the August Simon Says Stamp card kit using Retro Sketches #74 
 
I just love this sketch so much and was so excited putting this card together!  I used  Peacock Feathers Distress Ink to create the sky and stamped my new Cartoon Cloud Background stamp from My Creative Time in White Daisy Ink from Close to My Heart!  It is hard to see in this photo but there are faint white clouds in the sky.  I really like the way the sky came out and I am in love with this new cloud stamp!  I die cut a couple clouds using an Amuse Studio die and popped them up with dimensionals.  The sentiment is from the March Simon Says Stamp card kit and inked in VersaFine ink.  My card came to together very easily and I just love the look of it!  The colors in this months Simon Says Stamp card kit are fabulous, take a look...
Thanks so much for stopping today and I hope you enjoyed my card!

Challenges Entered
Quick Quotes-Add Dimension 
Five Simple Things-Inspire Me Fridays 113 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge-Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, Erica. It's so crisp and clean. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, love the faint sky background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Quick Quote's July Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly digging your card, Erica! I love the bright colors against the crisp white. And I see that you are joining us Paper Wings Productions. Welcome and I can't wait to see what amazing projects your create.

    ReplyDelete