Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Boo to You

I have managed to get in a few more last minute Halloween projects and today I want to share a treat/gift card holder I created for  CAS-ual Fridays-CFC118
This weeks challenge is to create a CAS gift or treat bag that includes a tag!  I used Retro Sketch 87 to create my tag that I adhered to the treat holder.  I flipped the sketch a little bit by turning it in a different direction and also adding the banner cut.  I used up some scrap pieces of paper that were on my desk from previous projects and the stamp sets I used are from Paper Wings Productions and are called  Fall Add Ons and Little Halloween
 
 
I love the ghost images in the Fall Add Ons stamp set!  I stamped them out onto white cardstock in VersaFine ink and then cut them out with my scissors.  I then popped them up on some foam squares and added some black and white twine that I tied in a bow!  Very quick and simple and will be a very cute treat holder for the kids to give their teachers! Thanks so much for stopping today!  I hope you enjoyed my CAS treat/gift card holder and I hope you enjoy your day. 

Challenges Entered
Parade Your Crafts #7-Halloween and or Autumn
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog-Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps-CAS
TTCRD-Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. So simple but so cute! Love the colors and the CAS design. Lucky teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Those ghosts arre adorable even though they are saying 'boo'. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect gift!! Love this Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card, Erica. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Great idea and project. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun and pretty! Love the shape and adorable ghosts.Thanks for joining us at Parade Your Crafts. Hope to see you next challenge.

    Kim
    www.lilypatchstamps.com

    ReplyDelete