Sunday, October 13, 2013

Red Carpet Studio Challenge


It is time for another Red Carpet Studio challenge!  This week we our challenge is inspired by the movie Bicentennial Man and the challenge is to use metal on your project! 
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is LoveBug Creations and they have a $15.00 gift certificate for the randomly chosen winner!
 
When we took our little Eli to get his first haircut it was very hard for me so I had to take a ton of photos!  I loved his long baby hair but I knew it was time for him to get a nice little boy hair cut!!  I love that the salon had an airplane for him to sit in as he was getting his hair cut!!  So cute!!  I used some metal brads in my layout and of coarse some staples!!
 



 
I used an old paper line from Close to My Heart and did you see that cute Hash Tag embellishment?!  You can get this chipboard embellishment in a pack of 22 different hash tags from Creative Embellishments!  They are super cute and they have a ton of great chipboard and wood embellishments so be sure to check them out HERE!!  Thanks so much for stopping today and make sure you head on over to Red Carpet Studio and see what the rest of the design team has created!!
 
 
Challenges Entered
 


4 comments:

  1. Awesome page! Love the neutral colors with the pop of Red, and you did a fab job with the Sketch! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this old paper! Those photos are the star of the layout with that pop of red. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete