Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Playing with Patterned Paper

Do you have stacks of patterned paper sitting in your craft space that have been piling up?  Well I know I do and I know I do not use them as much as I should be!  So when I saw Lawnscaping Challenge #67 I knew this was the perfect time to get them out cut them up!  This weeks challenge is to use Patterned Paper on your project!

So with this challenge and Cardabilities Sketch #84 I was able to use up a good chunk of some Halloween patterns that I have had for a couple years!  I had a lot of fun making this card and I used 8 different patterned papers with this card! Yes 8!  I used two stamp sets from Paper Wings Productions called Halloween is Here and Little Halloween.  I stamped out the pumpkin images on white cardstock and colored them in with my Stampin Up markers and then cut them out.  I also added some stickles to their stems to add a little sparkle.  Here is a look at my finished card!


I hope you dig into your stash of patterned papers and join in on the challenge over at the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Challenges Entered
Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge-Spooky Scene

9 comments:

  1. I love your card! I can't believe you used 8 different papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this cuteness! thanks for playing along at Curtain Call and cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So many layers! I'm impressed! Very "haunted" card :) I like it a lot! Thanx for playing along with us on Cardabilities and hope to see you sonn! Zuza DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Love the sketch too
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    xoxo Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card Erica. Love the sweet pumpkins... the banner and the papers look great. Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo cute :) i love all the pattern paper banners :) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!!

    ReplyDelete