Thursday, October 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

I had some time today to make a few cards and I played along with a couple great challenges going on right now!  Reverse Confetti's October SFYTT and Lawnscaping Challenge No.67.




I have been having fun using patterned papers and for this card I used some of my Heidi Swapp color magic paper and added some fun color to it to make those polka dots pop.  I kept it very simple as well and kept it pretty close to the sketch from Reverse Confetti!

I love those Heidi Swapp resist stars!  Well tonight I will be cleaning up my desk and packing up my stuff for Saturday when I will be heading to Hannah's Home Accents to take a class with Heidi Swapp!  I am so very excited and I can not wait till Saturday morning!  I will be taking lots of photos and sharing on my INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK as well!  Thanks so much for stopping today and I hope you all have a great day/night! 

7 comments:

  1. What a cute card!! I love those colors together :) Lucky you getting to take a class with Heidi Swapp, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!! I love those colors together :) Lucky you getting to take a class with Heidi Swapp, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab design! + great use of patterned paper! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great way to use that patterned paper! Your card looks great! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Loved the pic of you and Heidi on FB. You are meeting all kinds of scrapbooking celebs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome take on our challenge and great color palette. Thanks for playing at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete