Sunday, October 6, 2013

Catered Crop-Can It

I am so excited to be joining the ladies over at Catered Crop for their Canning Jar Recipe Swap!  I was so thrilled when I was one of the winners for their Pack it Up challenge and was asked to join them on their next swap!

 For this challenge you can use a canning Jar (Mason, Kerr, Ball, etc.) and fill it, alter it, tag it, decorate it . . . what ever you want to do. Or you can create a card (or scrapbook page) with a canning jar on the card.
  • Include a link to  Catered Crop or add our button, which you can grab on their sidebar or at their {button gallery}.
  • Link up and link often, but be sure you link up by 8:00 PM EST on Saturday, October 12.
  • Keep the party hopping by visiting the other players and leaving comments.
  • Check back  on October 13 to see if you’ve won an opportunity to be a guest designer.

  • For my project I decided to create a canning jar mini album and I had so much fun making this album!  It came together very quickly with the help of my Cricut machine and the Doodlecharms cartridge!  I used a lot of my Paper Wings Productions stamps to help decorate my album and inks from there shop HERE.   I plan to fill this great mini up with photos of my daughter Alyssa and her cooking and baking adventures!  Here is a look at my mini!









    Serious cuteness going on here!  This was the very first time cutting out this image and I honestly did not even know there was a canning jar image on this cartridge until today!  This is why I love challenges because it gives me the opportunity to challenge myself with things I may not have done on my own!  I hope you will also join us with this great challenge!  The possibilities are endless with this one so head on over to Catered Crop and see what the rest of the Design Team has come up with and I hope to see you all linking up!

    2 comments: