Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Embellish Me Happy October Challenge

I am so happy to be bringing you the October Challenge over at Embellish Me Happy!  But first I would like to say Congrats to Jackie!  She was the randomly chosen winner for our September Challenge! 
 
This month the challenge is to create a project with a Fall theme to it!  It can be a layout, a card, a mini album, treat bag, tags as long as you incorporate Fall into your project.  I created a card that was inspired by the new Echo Park Fall Reflections Line I love the colors in this line and they are perfect for Fall projects!  I used a mix of the papers from this collection along with an image from the Paper Wings Productions Fall clip art sheet.  I used my PWP Fall Mix it Up stamp set to stamp out the sentiment on the image and added some Webster's Pages bloomers trim behind the image.  I added a great ribbon from Close to My Heart and a few pieces of bling as well.  The border punch is from Martha Stewart Crafts and I just love the look of the punched out leaves! 


 
 
This month our sponsor Karen S. has a great stamp set from Penny Black to give to our randomly picked winner!  I can not wait to see what you all can come up with for this October Challenge!
 
 
Please head on over to Embellish Me Happy for my Fall inspiration and to say Congrats to our September Challenge Winner!!
 
 
 
Challenges Entered



5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely ... really vibrant and pretty ... Thanks so much for playing along at Papercraft Star!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card!!! That clip art piece is gorgeously displayed, along with the big bow!! Thank you so much for joining us at SweetStamps.

    ReplyDelete