Monday, October 28, 2013

Mojo Monday!

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all!  I have been so pleased lately with the amazing paper crafts I have found at Target!  A couple weeks ago I picked up this great American Crafts 6x6 paper pad that is filled with hot pinks, greens, black and white, gold and some kraft!  The patterns are very trendy and the colors really pop!  I could not wait to use it and today I finally cut into it!  I found a great sketch over at Mojo Monday and I went with the square card!


 
 
I absolutely love this pink triangle pattern!  I just had to use it with this card and I love how it looks with the black card base and the black enamel dots!  Enamel dots have got to be one of my favorite things to embellish with lately!  I just love the look of them and that they come in so many different colors!  What is your favorite type of embellishment to use on cards?  I would love to hear what embellishment you love to add to finish off your cards!  Thanks so much for stopping by today I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day! 

Challenges Entered
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog-Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Diva's-Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Love the bright color combo and the triangle pattern is super cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gia!! I am in love with this new 6x6 paper pad from Target!!

      Delete
  2. Really, really cool color combo; and the layout is GREAT! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable, luv the bold colors and designs of the papers...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! It's both whimsical and sophisticated and I never would've thought to pair those colors together. You did it beautifully! And I really liked your write-up because I'm a fellow Target fan. Toilet paper and celery aren't the funnest things in the world to buy, but I reward myself with the Target crafting aisle when I'm done with all the "boring" stuff. Way to find some great Target treasures! And since you asked, I must say that I cannot embellish without fabric scraps or flowers. They are my favorite! Horribly addictive, I tell you, but you've made me want to give those enamel dots more attention. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! Targets selection just keeps getting better and not only for myself but even for the kids!! Their line of art supplies for kids is fantastic! I do not use fabric scraps enough! I do like to add to tags and my mini album rings but have not done that in a while! I will have to get them out of their storage box so I can use them!

      Delete
  5. Ooohhh aaahhh! Love this square card with the circles! I always love the funky-girly look of the pinks & greens together too. And Target is definitely spiffing up their arts & crafts products. It's not just cheesy stickers & out of date papers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jody!! I just wish my town had a target!! I have to drive a 30 minutes to get to target, michsels and hobby lobby!! We have Walmart and my walmart has cheap cardstock and that's about it:(

      Delete
  6. Love these colors!! Pretty card :)


    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas.
    Have a nice day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card ! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Craftin ' Desert Divas !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete