Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween is Here

Happy Halloween!  I am so excited for trick or treating tonight with my babies!  They are all excited about their Halloween parties and dressing up!  Today I am up on the Paper Wings Productions blog for this weeks Themed Thursday!  I created 3 cards using the PWP stamp set Halloween is Here.  Here is a look at two of the cards.
Make sure you head on over to the Paper Wings Productions Blog to see my full write up and my process video where I create my third card from start to finish!  Thanks so much for stopping today and enjoy your Halloween!!

Challenges Entered
The Pink Elephant-Distressing/Paper Tearing
Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Diva's-Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Very cool! Awesome images and fabulous ribbon!

    Thank you for sharing with us at craftin Desert Divas.
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combos on the cards. The sequins are great accents too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ribbon and papers , Great cards !! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Craftin ' Desert Divas !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Halloween cards, love the choice of colours.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grand cards - great color combinations!

    ReplyDelete