Friday, October 25, 2013

Trick or Treat

Halloween is fast approaching and I have been whipping out Halloween cards and projects left and right!  I have been using up a great chunk of my Halloween paper stash and that makes me very happy!  This year I did not purchase any new Halloween paper and I have been trying very hard to use up what I already have!  So far so good!  Today I am using sketch #6 from Seize The Sketch and going along with the "Trick Or Treat" challenge hosted by The Pink Elephant

The papers I used in my card are from an older Halloween collection from Pink Paislee called Hocus Pocus.  I love that this collection had purple in it so of coarse when it was released I had to purchase it in a 6x6 paper pad and the 12x12 collection!  I also used two different stamps and one is from the dollar bins at Michael's and is this adorable owl image and the sentiment is from the Paper Wings Productions shop and the set is called Little Halloween! 

I stamped the owl out in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colored him in with my Close to My Heart alcohol  markers and used a couple purple Copics for the cape.  I added some Stickles to his treats that he is carrying in his pumpkin and then also added a twine bow and a button!  I hope you enjoyed my card today!  Do you all create a lot of Halloween projects this time of year?  I would love to hear what you have been busy creating these last few weeks!!  Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you all enjoy you day!

Challenges Entered
Simon Says Stamp-Halloween or Halloween Colors

7 comments:

  1. Love this little guy and your mix of papers, too! Good job using what you have! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Love that owl image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, love the owl and your color choices!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! I love purple for Halloween & that little owl is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I am really lame about giving cards for Halloween. For anything for that matter! But I love handmade cards for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just too adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete