Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Memory Works October Challenge

It totally snowed today in Illinois!  Can you believe it is fall and it is snowing here!  Well the good thing is that the snow did not stick.  It did look very pretty but I am not ready for the chilly temperatures!  Today I am here to share with you the layout I created for the Memory Works Studio October Challenge.  This month our challenge is a sketch challenge with a twist.  We were to use the sketch provided with a Fall Theme.  I used my October Memory Works Express Kit to create my layout and some photos of 4 of our babies picking pumpkins from a couple years ago that never made it into a layout.  Here is a look at the sketch that was provided for this months challenge.

It is a great sketch and I could not wait to get started with it!  I pulled out my October Kit which is filled with great Halloween papers from Teresa Collins and My Minds Eye and a great variety of embellishments!  Here is a look at my completed layout.
 
 


I love the polka dot paper in this collection from Teresa Collins and I did have a hard time using it because the other side is just as cute!  Do you have trouble deciding which side to use?  Sometimes it is not problem for me at all but with this collection I love each side so much!!  If you are interested in becoming a subscriber to the Memory Works Kit please email me at medga113@hotmail.com with MW EXPRESS in the subject line.  Thanks so much for stopping today and I hope you all have a great day/night!

Challenges Entered
Paper Issues-Halloween Hootenanny
Catered Crop-Orange is the new Black 
123 Get Scrappy-Pumpkins, 3 or more photos, more than 3 PP

9 comments:

  1. Love this layout Erica! Thanks for reminding me- I used this sketch for one of my layouts for the Blog Share Thursday so after that I will have to post it on the MW Studio! I almost always have a side I love more just to look at but then when it comes to using-sometimes the other side just works. That's when I like to have 2 of something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this layout, Erica!!! Love the circles against the polka dot background and the spider web flair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design & the pumpkin border! Thanks for joining us @123 Get Scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun layout! Thanks for joining us at 1-2-3 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute layout! So glad you joined in the fun over at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great clean and balanced layout! Live the colours and the photos are adorable! Thanks for linking up over at 123 Get Scrappy! Glad you could join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning, I love the design of the page especially the circles behind the photo's it's looks great, the photo's are gorgeous and everything just fits together beautifully, thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along at 1-2-3 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete