Sunday, October 27, 2013

RCS#56-Hocus Pocus

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far.  Today I am here to share a mini album I created for this weeks Red Carpet Studio challenge.  This week Robin is hosting the challenge and she chose to create a challenge inspired by the movie Hocus Pocus which is so fitting with it being so close to Halloween!  The challenge is to create a Halloween project.  You can choose any project you would like as long as it has a Halloween theme to it.
Our sponsor this week is Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons and one lucky, randomly chosen winner will receive a $15 gift certificate.  Don't forget, the team will also be choosing their 3 favorite projects to be featured in our "Spotlight!"
I thought this would be the perfect time to get out my Paper Wings Productions October Nesting Components Mixed Media Kit and have some fun!  I created a great mini album with some of the great products from this kit and the following PWP stamp sets, Halloween Mix It Up, Witchy Halloween, and Little Halloween.  Here is a look at my mini album



 
 





I love all the vintage journal pages that came in the October Nesting Components kit from Paper Wings Productions!  This kit has sold out but you can still get the great Tim Holtz Woven Cover I used here to create my mini.  I used the ribbon that also came in this kit to create tabs for some of my pages and added great stamped Halloween images all over my album.  I had so much fun with this kit and my PWP products!  Make sure you check out the PWP shop HERE to get your hands on some of these great products!  Thanks so much for stopping today and I hope you will join us over at Red Carpet Studio and link up your Halloween projects!  I can not wait to see what you all create!  Have a great day!

Challenges Entered
Parade Your Crafts#6-Halloween

2 comments:

  1. Hocus Pocus is a great movie. Your mini album is wonderful. Great details. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Parade Your Crafts
    Amy PYC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mini! I love the vintage Halloween images too.

    ReplyDelete