Thursday, October 10, 2013

I Am Grateful for Friends Blog Share

I started my blog in June 2012 not knowing what I was doing or where my blog would go and if I would even keep up with it or have any followers!  I wanted somewhere to share my projects and my love for anything crafty!  I have met some fabulous bloggy friends and have bonded with some wonderful ladies out there that share the same interests as me!  I was thrilled when one of my fellow Memory Works consultants and great friend Gia wanted to share a recent collection she had purchased from My Craft Chanel with myself and our other crafty sister Jody!  I love that even though we have never met in person we support, encourage and inspire each other!  So this month we will be doing a blog share using Crate Papers Flea Market by Maggie Holmes that Gia has shared with us!





I hope you will join us on this blog share on Thursday October 24th and that you too will be inspired to do a crafty share with your friends!  Please make sure to visit Gia at The Painted Crane and Jody over at SpiegelMom Scraps!  The theme for our blog share is taken from this little verse..

"Make new friends, but keep the old
One is silver and the other gold..."

We will be showcasing the use of silver and gold (especially GOLD) in our projects!


Thank you so much for stopping today and I hope you all have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you crafty friends cook up! I ordered that same kit from My Craft Channel, lol. I love it!

    ReplyDelete