Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #67



I am back today with another card for the Lawnscaping Challenge #67 using Retro Sketch #85  I received my Simon Says Stamp Card Kit a couple weeks ago and I have been itching to dig into it!  The papers in the kit are from Lawn Fawn's Into The Woods Collection and they are super cute!  I knew I wanted to cut apart some of the cute critters and create a little scene with the different patterned papers!  Here is a look at the card I created.

I love the colors and patterns in this paper collection and the adorable critters!  There is still some time left to link up to these challenges so I hope that you will join me and link up!  Have a great day!


Challenges Entered
Catered Crop-Orange is the new Black

10 comments:

  1. very nice... visiting your blog from the blog list and now a follower...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting today and becoming a follower!!!

      Delete
  2. Erica- your work never stops amazing me!! You are such a talented artist and such a sweetheart!!!! Love your blog!!!
    loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks Madge!!! You are the best!! Thanks for stopping by today!!

      Delete
  3. so sweet :) great job with all the fussy cutting! thank you for playing a long with lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super-duper cute, I am just loving that Into the Woods collection... you can do no wrong with this stuff, eh? Great take on this week's sketch! -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card!! Great take on the sketch also
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    Hope to see you again next challenge ;)
    xoxo Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I love how everything you used is cut from the patterned papers!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete